Mittwoch, September 20, 2006

Siao Cha Bors.

Sometimes I do use this term on my friends jokingly but then recently, I've been using them to describe some (really) siao cha bors whom I've encountered personally. Really buay tahan these kind of siao cha bors.

In a project group (all girls) of mine, I met this girl who keep swooning at different guys. Her favorable guys ranges from just any Tom, Dick or Harry to an NUS lecturer. Oh my god. Oh well, I do swoon at impressive guys but not to the extent of swooning at them during inppropriate times like, for example, during project discussions. I know my priorities.

It's pretty sickening when you're not so closed to her, thus unable to speak your mind or jolt her head hard enough to bring her back to dicussion proper. Siao Cha Bor. What's so great about these guys.

Next kind of Siao Cha Bors I've encountered in these few weeks- girls who don't go home by 12am. I am indeed very lao kuan (old-fashion) and believes that girls (no matter how old you are) should get home by, say 12am?

It depends on the situation of course. If your dear friends are celebrating your birthday for you, I think it's okay to go home after 12am as long as you've made a call home. But if you're hanging outside after 12am doing some nonsensical stuff like playing ping pong or mahjong when you are still a student- with loads of work to be done and responsibilities to be fulfilled, then sorry, I think you're a siao cha bor.

Whatever that can be done in midnight can be done in during daytime. I don't believe in "daytime no time so I play during midnight" crap. You don't know how to organise your life right? I buy you an organiser then. Cute one, from Taiwan.

Yes, Chichang, other than your girlfriend, there are still other Cinderellas out there.

No matter how mad I may seem in real life, I always behave appropriately at appropriate times perhaps because of stringent expectations from my mum. So, I condemn siao cha bors like how she does. Blame the genes. Lalala~

Keine Kommentare: