Sonntag, September 24, 2006

Happy Birthday, my Honey Bunny! :)

Me, Zhumei and Yujie went to Gelare in Far East Plaza. I ordered a hot drink and a waffle to share with Zhumei. And to my greatest horror, the stupid cup of drink was so BIG size that I can finish the drink in a big gulp. So bo hua! Felt so cheated.

The waffle with a scoop of blueberry cheesecake icecream on it.Of acceptable standard. I still like Häagen-Dazs more (since 1999).May all your wishes come through true and I hope you like your cake!

CRAP! WERE THE FINE LINES WRINKLES?! Mask time!

I recalled Yingfong claiming that she'll remain forever 19th and she had just celebrated her 3rd 19th birthday. Joan will remain forever 20 (is it?). I shall choose a number for myself soon. 18 sounds too young. Maybe I'll adopt 19 or 20 as my age, forever.

*chants "I still look young" continously*

Found a rather sweet quote from Zhumei's email:
"Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars."

Oh yeah, we're meeting up again to create our own necklaces! Wee! :D

3 Kommentare:

~yf hat gesagt…

haaa.. copy cat.. remain forever 21 la... then you got a certain shop tat you can always frequent.. muhaa..

Cindy hat gesagt…

wahliew, say i copy cat! hrmph. i'll be forever 19 then! purposely copy u now... NEH!

Anonym hat gesagt…

thanks enjoyed myself tt day! i love the ice-cream but ex neh!
- happy honey bunny