Dienstag, September 05, 2006

FRIENDS :)

I decided to create a new slideshow as I was feeling a little bored. :P

It's in chronological order, from secondary school to JC to University. Primary school? Hmm, I did not keep in touch with my primary school friends, which is a pity actually. Oh well.

RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite
It's a very long slideshow, so enjoy! :)

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

CINDY KOH XIN LI..

r u saying u dun keep in contact with me??

ok..

tatz it!

- melisa

Cindy hat gesagt…

wahahhaa.... oops. erm, hehe.. i only kept in contact with a few.. and what i meant was like going out with primary school friends as a group... i go out with u as a secondary sch friend mah. dun worry, i still love u. hehe.

Anonym hat gesagt…

AAaaWWwwwWW...
Cindy Koh loves me..

yeahz..
haha..

but dun love me too much till u forget to love a guy..haha..

okz..dunch hit me..
im jus joking..haha..

-melisa