I got scolded for not blogging about my trip to Taiwan. :(
NA-LAH! Look at the list on the right hand side of my blog! I've added a new column named "Destinations".
A few months ago, I've already been planning about creating blogs specially for my overseas trips so that...
firstly, I don't clog my original blog with loads of overseas pictures,
secondly, I can provide myself more entertainment.
thirdly, erm...
Okay, I don't have enough reasons to create brand new blogs for my overseas trip. It's just for myself lah, okay? Simple, just for myself because I love myself too much. I am a good reason already.
Alright, Yujie, are you happy now?
Note that it's not totally updated. The blog address is posted up now just to make some people, who keep pestering me about my Taiwan trip, happy.
The actual dates of the blog can be ignored actually because I adjusted everything for the sake of readers' convenience. So you can just read from head to toe. The first day in Taiwan will be right on top and you all don't have to scroll all the way down and read upwards. See, I am so nice.
2 Kommentare:
blog more ah.. i read le.. until day 2 only is it? dunno my internet got problem or not..
who's e other lady? ya da sao ah?
she's not my da sao. she's my friend.
Kommentar veröffentlichen