Our gang consists of Xiang Qing, Jane, Jialing, Ying Fong, Rita, Faith and Teng Wen. Junwei is a half-gang member, I guess. We met each other in a very funny context. And this guy managed to give us girls a very good first impression by guarding our luggages while we catch some sleep in the smoky airport in the middle of the cold and scary night.Yes, we spent our night in the airport. I still couldn't believe that I did such a thing. It was a good experience actually. I felt quite helpless with regards to the smoke. Actually it's a little dangerous for us girls but fortunately we survived. We appeared like refugees though.
Oh, back to the gathering, it was a simple dinner at Paulaeners', my favourite restaurant so far. I already have a favourite dish there since my first visit and I love the atmosphere and most importantly, it contains my memory of german-learning.
So we order MY FAVOURITE DISH, the sausage platter, the white wine pasta, the grilled knuckle (insisted by Ying Fong), and the Cordon Bleu (breaded chicken with cheese inside).
We caught by with each other in a round-robin fashion, like how we introduced ourselves in small lecture or tutorial groups. It seems like everyone is leading a pretty cool life. And Xiang Qing might be working in IMF! Totally cool! :)A pity Teng Wen and Faith couldn't join us.
After our dinner, we rushed out of the restaurant to catch some fireworks. We sort of made a pact to book a hotel room to watch the fireworks together next year. I wonder if that will come true.

Sehr schoen! :D
Anyway, why did we concluded that Xiang Qing is the intellectual one?
I forgot what exactly we were chatting about, but we suddenly used "AA", which means "attract attention" in Youth Lingo.
We immediately associated AA to what we always say in secondary school (oh gosh, sounds like a long time ago). On the other hand, Xiang Qing has associated such a brainless phrase of ours into something so meaningful and intellectual-Alcoholic Anonymous.
Don't you feel guilty to be so not intellectual?
On our way back home, the crowd in Citylink is horrible and suffocating.
Being a usual love-to-take-video-or-pictures me, I quickly grabbed my camera so as to take a video of this crowd.
An Indian tourist, who saw me holding up my camera, quickly asked her husband to take out his camera to catch an image of the jam. Another guy also frantically got hold of his camera to take a picture of the scene. I didn't know I was so influential. Haa!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen