Firstly, it's 6 Beauties.
"6" because there are 6 of us, and "beauties" because we have a big ego.
Then, Wildflowers.
"Wildflowers" has got a special meaning to it. All of us are sort of uncertain about our future and keep seeing obstacles while we're on our way in pursuing our dreams. The name struck me when I saw the last sentence of Rebecca's essay- that we shall always try to look out for the pretty wildflowers on our way and not pay too much attention on the big rocks because the pretty wildflowers are more valuable than the rocks.
And recently, Cows.
Our chinese horoscope is Ox, therefore, cow. And our art teacher used to scold us when we were snacking in class. "Munch munch munch like a cow..."
Oh well, insiders' joke.
I am quite amazed with myself because normally, people will say that it's boliao to have such group names or whatsoever. But I guess, it's something special about girlfriends.
I am sure guys don't go around calling themselves Ninja Turtles right?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen