Freitag, August 25, 2006

Giddy.

I concussed at 8.18pm and woke up at 10.20pm for My Lovely Sam Soon. Oh my dear body, please cooperate with me and allow me to survive through my tight schedule. :S

I cannot hang out with the cows tomorrow as I'll be running around Singapore as usual. Please leave the cookies-baking session and the hiking session till I am free!! :P

Heute war der Deutschunterricht sehr anstengend. Die neue Studenten haben gut Deutsch gesprochen und ich habe grosse Angst im Unterricht Deutsch zu sprechen. Deshalb moechte ich mehr Deutsch zu benutzen-schreiben or sprechen. Etwas! MEHR DEUTSCH!

Aber wenn ich Deutsch in diesem Blog benutzen, bekomme ich viele Bemängelung, weil meistens Freundinnen Deutsch nicht verstehen koennen.

Oh no, I can no longer stand it. I'll use English.

I think the way I use German is just like the way I write Essays-always simple and concised. I am not used to making my work flowery. But luckily Herr Sagemann could understand my mediocre German.

I was pretty lucky. As I have just written a letter for the Sagemanns not long ago, the content and words were still fresh in my head and so, I made good use of the letter content in class today. :)

Oh anyway, Herr Sagemann replied to my Email almost immediately even though I wrote "Wenn Sie keine Zeit haben, koennen Sie meinen Brief nicht beantworten. Haben Sie keine Sorge..." He will get a little moody when he has both work and Emails to check. In addition, he gets tired easily.

When I mentioned that I will stop learning German next semester, he told me to go on with it. I guess, it's really a waste if I just let it go like that. But I am pretty clear that I won't be able to use it in the future.

He updated me about Anna and Christoph, but not Frau Sagemann. I miss her a lot too! Actually I miss all of them.

.
.

Feeling giddy.

3 Kommentare:

xxoos hat gesagt…

Die neue Studenten haben gut Deutsch gesprochen und ich habe grosse Angst im Unterricht Deutsch zu sprechen. Deshalb moechte ich mehr Deutsch zu benutzen-schreiben or sprechen.
und ich hatte grosse angst im unterricht deutsche wenn ich deutsch gesprochen habe. deshalb moechte ich mehr deutsch benutzen, schreiben oder sprechen.

bah~

Julia hat gesagt…

why won't you use it in the future? can always go work for a german co. or better, find a german bf so u can practise it everyday. muahahah.

Cindy hat gesagt…

joan: i think hor, u edit also got mistakes leh.. next time dun edit lah..muahahahaaa.. and of cos my german will have mistakes.. so ya.. try to bear with it ya?

lia: erm, i have no yearnings to go to a german co. and i dun think i'll get a german bf. -_-