Dienstag, August 22, 2006

Disappointment.

Sometimes I could feel that someone is going to disappoint me. Yet I know he/she has his own reasons for making me disappointed. Then most of the time, I will find reasons for him/her being such a disappointment and yet felt injustice for myself. Why do I have to give in to him/her? He/She's not anything great what.

You know you can't blame him/her, but you just feel disappointed, because he/she could have made a greater effort to reduce the disappointment. He/She could have do done this. He/She could have do done that.

I guess, disappointments are just part and parcel of our lives. They make me disappointed, but I am going to move on from there. No point hanging on to something which won't do you any good. Afterall, I am important- more important than you.


Don't worry, Julia aunty, I am okay! Completely okay. Just some reflections of mine. (Writing this because usually such entries attract concerned Julia Aunty's attention and "are you okay" messages. :))

6 Kommentare:

Julia hat gesagt…

haha..cos i v lousy..only can ask if you're ok. I know le la. :P

xxoos hat gesagt…

it should be "he could have done this" or that, or whatever... tsk tsk~

Cindy hat gesagt…

Joan: WAHKAOZ. you very free hor.. edit my english.. go and read ur readings lah!

Julia: oh well, but you always ask quite fast one.. made me happier cos someone cares about me! :D *muacks*

Mango and Party hat gesagt…

ooo... auntie cindy,

hope you are not too troubled? mum says she can help you find the good guys if need be.

wiry & by-now-getting-hairy hugs,
Mango & Party

Cindy hat gesagt…

WAHAHAHAHAHAAAa... no lah.. oh my god. dear party and mango, you two misread my blog. its just about disappointment in general.

I wont get upset over guys in relationships. totally not worth it (as for now)..

hmm, i wonder how party and mango par-tor-ed..hahaha! :P

Cindy hat gesagt…

good guys ahh.. WOO! *rubs palms*