because a youth scooped food for me.
because a youth fed me rambutan. Haha.
because the youths thank you for doing things for them.
because the youths are willing to share their experiences.
because a boy remembers my name after only one session.
because a youth started to wonder what is maturity all about.
because a boy came forward and said thank you to me before leaving.
because I get to see the different sides of the seemingly hopeless youths.
because an act-cool youth actually wrote "184 一家人" to stand for "一辈子一家人" on a handmade photoframe.
because I am not going to give up...
because I have learned to see things in various perspectives...
because I believe that I will grow from the falling-downs and keep-tryings...
because the labour is going to be tough and yet the fruits of my labour is going to be oh so sweet.
because this list is just going to grow longer and longer...
.
.
That is why I choose Social Work.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen