Montag, Juli 31, 2006

I want to love myself.

Sometimes no matter how hard I try, I'll always be put down.
No matter how much improvement I made, it's always not recognized.
In the past, I always fight back.
But now, I feel that there's no point in fighting back.
Fighting back will result in a lose-lose situation, which I have experienced several times.
I am tired of arguing and quarrelling. It's a waste of my time, effort and tears.
Now, I want to lead my life in my own way.
No matter how hard people try to put me down,
I'll take it easy. I'll not cry. I'll stay strong. I'll never give up being me.
I am proud to be me and I'll always be.

1 Kommentar:

Mango and Party hat gesagt…

I am proud of who you are, just the way you are. We are all not perfect but you are simply a fine young gal.

Cheers to you. For being you!