
Me, Rachel, Joleen and our letter holder. It's so pretty. Heh.
A closer look. Joleen added the female face and some oranges on the tree!
The container is made by me and the flowers by Rachel.
And everyone said our products are nice. I can consider to be an art teacher liao. Woot.
War broke out today at work. I was laughing non-stop at my colleagues. They're so cute. :D One was trying to scold me, the other one tried to protect me and then the two of them started fighting. Most notable fact is that Social Workers apply theories in their arguments truthful discussions. (The so-called talking at the same level and thus, one colleague has to use a soccer ball in order to talk at the same level as the other colleague.)
Karen from EPS came over to our side and talked about reproduction of animals. We started to discuss about snails' way of reproduction. Basically I think we got too restless after the workshop.
That is, snails have both male and female reproduction organs. But i read from somewhere that they won't mate by themselves. They will definitely find some other snail to mate with.
After I read out this part. A colleague said, "Woah, so long ah! They can sustain?" Another colleague said, " Well, that's because their action is slow......"
-_-
Tremandy's birthday is coming. I hope we're involved in the celebration!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen