Firstly, in the morning, we had a birthday celebration specially for Tremandy. I could see that Benjamin put in a lot of effort in the making of the film. It was so hilarious and cute. I enjoyed it very much. :D A pity that the video I took was too long and it exceeded 100 Megabytes. Boo.
Secondly, I had my first case session. I thought I would screw it all up but I managed to do it without major hiccups which is good for a first timer. YEAHHHH~!!!
Thirdly, we had Groupwork at Cdans where we played Laser Quest.
My group won! Woo!!! You guys are great and the girls performed well too despite the boys' teasing.
In addition, we, the staff of Clementi SCS played too. My first round was pretty okay with very little running. My second round was damn exciting. As I got to know about the game after the first round, I was scrambling running inside the maze like a mad hamster, screaming from time to time when I bumped into some of the girls and ended up scaring each other. It was so fun and exciting but tiring! My hands were numb from carrying the gun and my legs were numb from running around.
Results:
Haha, I am so proud of myself. Usually I lose like siao whenever I play games.
After Laser Quest, we had a mini telematch whereby each teams have to carry some items from Cdans all the way to Xiao Gui Lin.
Items:
11 fishes, 10 eggs, 10 bottles of mineral water, a groundsheet, a big tub, a mini tub and a durian.
I am glad that they took turns to carry the big tub with the fishes and that they actually didn't really complained about the loads that they have to carry.
This session is to teach them responsibility. Don't understand? Ponder about it and ask me. :)
P/S: I've learned new things again today and I've did some exercise too. I am really glad that I am doing all these.
2 Kommentare:
yea winning is a great feeling...actually i think you can learn more about yourself too at the same time. i think your job is much more meaningful and 'pure', than dealing with politics in the office, where u learn about the evil side of humanity.
pure? hmmm... i think its only the ppl who're pure.. and beware tt not all ppl are pure. i think its the meaningful work tt we're doing that keeps us going..
Kommentar veröffentlichen