Sometimes I really feel that I am very useless. There are just somethings which I can't achieve as much as others. There are just somethings which I can't do as well as others. There are somethings which I can't express as well as others. I am aware and I think I am getting more harsh on myself. More and more harsh. Tears no longer help. This self-demoralising thoughts just ate up my heart bit by bit. It's a painful feeling. When I see people having more passion than my so-called passion, I feel so inferior. I am obviously lousier than a lot of people and yet I have to stay strong and thick-skinned. I have to depend on myself because nobody will care for me as much as I will care for myself. To be independent is getting more and more tiring. Sometimes I just hope that there are walls around for me to lean on, and that there'll always be tissues around me for me to wipe my tears, and that there'll be a place where I can let out all my true emotions without having to care for any consequences.
开始疲倦的步伐会不会带我到更远的地方去呢?