This is great to keep me occupied. Heh.
1) How old do you wish you were?
7 years old, because I'd always be protected by both of my brothers and my mother. I still remember how tightly my eldest brother held on to me when we were on the slides and how my second elder brother comforted me when I cried during Assembly because I had phobia for school.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I forgot. I only remembered what happened the next morning. Everyone was reading newspaper during assembly because everyone wants to know more about what happened. Everyone except me.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I will try to kick the machine. If kicking doesn't help, I would walk away cursing the machine for at least half a day.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
I am indeed a kind person in nature. But on the surface, I am always mean. In fact, if I am mean to you, I am actually trying to say that I like you. So, this explains all the suan-ing and beatings you all get from me.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
My arm, you know, just like the tattoo on Jolin. I thought it looks quite cool.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
German. Another language which I am totally in love with now. Next up would be Korean or Japanese.
7) Do you know your neighbours?
7) Do you know your neighbours?
No. Ex-neighbours in Yew Tee, yes. There's this aunty who always cook nice nice food for us.
8) What do you consider a vacation?
8) What do you consider a vacation?
An at-least-a-week-long getaway to anywhere except Singapore.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
No. I used to follow it when I was in secondary school. Later on, I had this belief that I am going to be the one in charge of my life and horoscope won't help or affect me at all. The only person that is going to affect me is ME.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Since it's lovED, no.
11) Are you touchy?
11) Are you touchy?
I love hugs but I am not touchy to the extreme.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
I believe but I have to admit that this does not always happen.
13) Dream job?
13) Dream job?
Air Stewardess or Social Worker.
14) Favorite channel(s)?
14) Favorite channel(s)?
No favourite.
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
Home/ Bugis/ Chinatown.
16) Showers or Baths?
16) Showers or Baths?
Showers. I got no bath tubs at home, duh.
17) Do you paint your nails?
17) Do you paint your nails?
No. It takes too long a time and too much an effort. In addition, going for manicures are not practical at all because I am not a tai tai who stays at home and do nothing.
18) Do you trust people easily?
18) Do you trust people easily?
No.
19) What are your phobias?
The unknown, dark, loneliness, cockroaches. (I am especially aware of these since my SW attachment started.)19) What are your phobias?
20) Do you want kids?
Yes, in the past. No, for now.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yes, I have 9 so far. I have started writing in my diary since Primary 6.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
22) Where would you rather be right now?
Strolling around aimlessly in the streets of Muenster or visiting the Sagemanns.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
Guys who are very thoughtful but do not show it in an outright manner.
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy.
25) Are you paranoid?
25) Are you paranoid?
Yes, I am very paranoid. But I am trying to be less paranoid nowadays.
26) Are you impatient?
26) Are you impatient?
Yes.
27) Who can you relate to?
27) Who can you relate to?
I relate different things to different people. They are either my mum or some close friends.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Cool. Their babies will be very cute looking. But will they be accepted by their parents and relatives?
29) Have you been burned by love?
29) Have you been burned by love?
Yes.
30) What’s your favorite pick-up line?
30) What’s your favorite pick-up line?
I have no idea. Any effort to get to know someone requires a lot of courage. As long as that person is sincere, any kind of pick-up line is good enough.
31) What’s your main ring tone on your mobile?
31) What’s your main ring tone on your mobile?
Snow, some ring tone which is already provided in the mobile.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trudging in Macritchie. Gahhhh, I am so T-I-R-E-D!!
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
"Mad ah... hiyo.. haha reach home also so funny ah? Siao char bor.. heh okie good good go have a good rest.. 3rd person to reach home. Nite nite!"
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
Off-White. It's an old tee.
36) Most recent movie you watched?
36) Most recent movie you watched?
Da Vinci Code together with Yujie.
37.) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Like Joan, visual aid (spectacles/ contacts), clothes and underwear.37.) Name three things you have on you at all times?
38.) What color are your bed sheets?
Colourful.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
$100?
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The fleshy and juicy drumstick!!
41) What’s your favorite town/city?
41) What’s your favorite town/city?
Singapore? I feel safe and at home here.
42) I can’t wait till:
42) I can’t wait till:
I get married. I have already thought of what I want to do for my honeymoon. Heh.
43) What did you have for dinner last night?
43) What did you have for dinner last night?
Home-cooked dinner.
44) How tall are you barefoot?
44) How tall are you barefoot?
1.68m
45) Do you own a gun?
45) Do you own a gun?
No. Siao, I would get caught for having one.
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee or tea.48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I doubt I have a secret weapon.
50) Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I would be in a Social Work agency, I think.
51) Last thing you ate?
51) Last thing you ate?
Pineapple tart bought by brother in Taiwan.
52) What songs do you sing in the shower?
52) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Any kind of songs.
53) Last thing that made you laugh?
Thing? Human being can or not? A youth who's got so embarrassed when I praised him for being able to cook Mutton Rendang.
54) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
53) Last thing that made you laugh?
Thing? Human being can or not? A youth who's got so embarrassed when I praised him for being able to cook Mutton Rendang.
54) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I fell down in Macritchie during my Secondary 2 Cross Country Race and ended up with bloody elbows and knees. It was quite painful and I bathed with much difficulty.
55) Does someone have a crush on you?
55) Does someone have a crush on you?
What a good question. How would I know?
56) What’s your favorite candy?
56) What’s your favorite candy?
I don't really like to eat candy. I usually eat them when I have a sudden urge for them.
57) What song do you want played at your funeral?
57) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Haven't thought of it yet. A choral song which I have sang before might be good.
Off to do more boliao stuff... WEE~
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen