But I watched it so many times! I was numbed to Seng Meng's "Go! Go!" and all the encouragement. Heh. Anyway, all because I am numb to all the slides, I am so not sure if it's interesting enough. Gahhhhh. I hope that I will receive positive feedback tomorrow. PLEASE~!!!I spent three days on it lehhhhhh. *pouts*
I finally gave the affirmation notes (postcards) to my youths. They looked pleasantly surprised to receive something from me. YEAH~!!! I thought they would give me the god-she's-going-to-nag-again look but they didn't!! :)
As expected, my tears flowed like no one's business during Parents and Teens Groupwork. I could understand some of the situations because I was once in that kind of situations before, be it shouting at mother or having unreasonable requests. Whenever I talk about family relationships, my tears just flow so naturally and I start to choke and will be unable to speak properly. I felt touched hearing the positive words coming out of the parents' mouth because that's what I always wanted when I was young. And a few years back, I felt like the youths: Don't feel appreciated all because our parents didn't give positive affirmation. I still feel this way sometimes but I was able to tell myself that it's okay and I know that my mother expresses her love in a special way, just not in terms of "words of affirmation".
Social workers can cry right? We're human beings afterall. If we can't cry, then wouldn't we be better off as robots? I felt a little guilty for showing my nua side to the parents but it's just part of my life experience which was not a long time ago.
I did something wrong today. Sigh. But I have to keep reminding myself that I try to improve everyday. So, don't focus on the black dot. I try to encourage other people but ended up having to psycho myself too. Haiz.
2 Kommentare:
aiyo what happened? everybody can cry la my dear..dun worry
huh.. im just worried tt i dun look professional. nvm im still considered a student.. can make mistakes. thats how i make myself happier.. if i keep blaming myself also no point. i mean blaming myself being not gd enuff...haiz.
Kommentar veröffentlichen