Freitag, Juni 16, 2006

Anybody believes that I jus knocked off half an hour ago?

I finally settled down after a hot bath. I think it's good that I am enjoying what I am doing or else this blog is going to be filled with complaints.

Needle and Thread Workshop was fine. I was so busy that I don't have time to take some pictures of the kids. Focus Group Discussion sit-in was pretty okay too. Parents and Teens Groupwork was a little rushed but still okay. The role-play will be better if we're more drama-mama. But, well, we shall train on our acting skills. Hahaha~

Tremandy, please don't ill-treat me tomorrow okay! I am your best partner!

*busy finding excuses*

Tomorrow's going to be our Night Hike, which will commence at 8pm. It will only end at 7am. This means that I am going to get another round of aging. But it'll be a "once-in-a-lifetime" experience again. I am supposed to do a solo-walk, which is a trail that we're going to walk alone in darkness. Boo. I really hate that even though I know I will survive through it. However, to think again, I think the youths will be more scared than me. Hohoho. Let's see tomorrow! :P

I shall blog on Sunday night again. I will be damn shagged on Saturday.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

everything sounds so interesting at ur internship! can i join??? heh~*
-lil bunny (hopping excitedly*)

Cindy hat gesagt…

i think it depends on how u view everything lor. u can try volunteering in any VWOs. haha.. mayb can join programmes like Reading Programme or any forms lor.. but of cos volunteering is diff from Social Work proper..

for me, i like social work thus i am enjoying.. and the ppl there are nice.. so ya.. it makes a difference lor. then if u sian sian, then wadver u're gg to do will be sian.. so its the ATTITUDE. Heh.

See ya next week.muahaha.. :)