Sonntag, Mai 07, 2006

Choir Days Flashback..

I hate it when people say choir is boring. Who said so?! Grrrrr... Everyone has their own interests and if you don't like choir, then shut up. Don't try to criticise other people's interests.

I don't know exactly why I like choir so much. I don't know how to read tau gehs, I don't know how to play piano. But I think I sing well and I am sort of good at remembering tunes and tones or whatever you call that. I can remember the exact sound of the notes at the beginning of songs. But that's the only thing I know.

AJChoir, plain interest, beautiful memories.

Pictures were taken from my old picture album. Bear with the blur-ness.

AJChoir Concert 2002 when I was J1,

Rachel, Jessalyn, me and Huixian in our pretty gowns.
(We sew the shiny things ourselves!!)

Prague Trip 2002 (when I was J1)

It was a damn memorable trip. We won gold for the competition!! :D

And I had my very first trip to Europe then! It was ultra exciting for me because it's my first time travelling so far without my mum. A pity I didn't really explored Prague enough. I think I was too naive then.

Altos!! :D

Xiaoyun, me, Libing, Xiaomei, Jessalyn, Allyssa and Huixian.

Manhong, me and Xiaoyun at Victoria Concert Hall. :)

I think it's SYF 2003.

AJChoir in flowery clothes.

And, not to forget, the first time I receive real flowers. Thank you girls! :)

That's all for now. Perhaps more flashback when I think back more and get more emotional.

2 Kommentare:

Cindy hat gesagt…

yep sure tell you.. haha.. if u sign on msn, its better, tell u more.hahhaa *threatening u*

anyway, yep im in altos.. u too ah?? really.. we were unsure in one part.. and its quite obvious cos altos' voice suddenly dropped a lot.. machiam disappeared..haha.. and theres this guy who led us into our part.. hehe..

tt's why.. usually other ppl dunno our mistakes.. while we keep harping abt it ourselves.. hehe..

hey wait, u noe how to play piano?? haha.. i wan to hear!!

Cindy hat gesagt…

yes.. usually its me who have high expectations of the end result. alamak. got reputation to maintain mahz.hahha..

your voice low meh. i think i sound like a man when i talked on the phone today. gosh.