I went to school at 4pm (weird timing) today to see Dr Timothy Sim (again) for discussion of our examination question. I admit, I am one of those who did badly. I didn't really applied what he taught us. Even if I did applied, I must have applied my knowledge in an inadequate way. So, I offered to take notes and put it up on forum. I am a little lazy now but I thought it's a good form of revision. Some of the things stated by him seem very simple but perhaps my brain is just not up to his standards.
He asked us if we were excited for Fieldwork. I said I am worried. And (freakingly) when I said that I could feel my tears rolling around the rim of my eyes. Gosh. I am afraid to say that I am having some sort of a fear now. Urgh. Those same old "scared" feeling.
But I know I will be able to do it. I can psycho myself. I can encourage myself. I can do it.
.
.
To quote him for the day,
"Afterall it's just common sense. The only difference is that common sense nowadays are no longer that common."
Guess what he's refering to.

9 Kommentare:
noo..must jiayou! yes! but i don't get the common sense thing. explain please?
cannot explain first.. i wan u all to try guessing. heh. :P
my consumer behaviour lecturer said u cannot leave everything to common sense cos we always say marketing is about common sense haha..
perhaps it means the same thing too.. common sense is no longer that common anymore.. so we shdnt leave everything to common sense. haa!
no la.. siao. i dun have the guts to do that. nope it's SW2101 lazzz... haha..
[i'm forced to guess] ;)
hee..
marking system?
bellcurve?
SW answers?
SW questions?
SW placement?
can't think of more liao~
reb, you haven guess..hahaha..
Nope. that one not considered explained la.
ok even you didn't get it right.. or mayb u and serene got it half right?
he's refering to social work practice la.. HAHAHA!!
cos, almost everyone thinks that social work is common sense. but look at the way we answer our question and all, we dun seem to have that common sense.. like.. taking labels as they are and not being critical enough to question the labels (this is with regards to our SW2101 qn)ya.. so tt's when he said tt..
i dunno. i have v mixed feelings towards him and i dun feel like saying it here.. so if u wan, can ask me when we wildflowers go out.. :)
Miss you all!! Meanwhile, good luck for attachment.. how ah, im afraid tt i wld fall asleep during attachment gosh. :X Okok i wont!! *psycho myself*
oei..
dun psycho yaself too much until u become a patient in my attachment place hor.. ;)
Kommentar veröffentlichen