Samstag, April 29, 2006

Update on Joan.

She sent me a PERSONAL email to show her sincerity in sharing with me, her eating experience in Germany.


And she included photos too.

What an attempt to sia2 me.


(Sorry, spelling error.)


By the way, I really appreciate your email. I am very happy to receive an email from you. At least I know you thought of me in Germany. Haa. Are you really going to cook for me when you come back? Don't say say only hor. I want real food!! Spargels plus Würste! :P

2 Kommentare:

xxoos hat gesagt…

*bish bish*

i send personal email to you u share with everybody. *huffs off*

Cindy hat gesagt…

erm, i share with ppl cos erm erm erm, hahaha.. jus wanna share mah only ppl i care get mentioned in my blog k.. other siao ppl i dun even mention k.hahaa.. u shd feel honoured. hoho.