Montag, April 24, 2006

There's always a time when a girl loves some boyband..

I used to like a lot of boybands. You name it, I like(d) it.

N' Sync,Backstreet Boys,
98 Degrees,
Westlife,
5566,
Kinki Kids,
and the list goes on...

But there's always this special one which I love so much...........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

V6!!!

I love Junichi while Grace loves the skinny skinny guy (I don't even know his name). Do you still like them, Grace? While I support V6, Teng Guan would always say Arashi is the best and his Ayumi Hamasaki is the goddess of all goddesses. Anyway, I am still yaya about V6 but I couldn't explain why. They're just cute in a certain way. In a way, they're like 5566, they bring joy to me.

Watch the skit and perhaps, you'll get what I mean.

Damn hilarious skit: "Cinderella"

I shall post some 5566 clips which I took myself soon~!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

wahaha. LAME!! lol

Cindy hat gesagt…

yes V6 is so cute!!! i was laughing like hell can! oh gosh. those ugly creatures..muahhahhaaa