Yesterday I had a long chat with Yujie. It was very very enjoyable because it felt real great to share my feelings. I mean, my feelings ah, are bottled up for too long a time already and I need somewhere to vent my emotions. :)
I saw a keychain at Minitoons which looks like this:
Me: Hey, what is this for?
Yujie: For you to put the picture of the guy you like lor.
Me: Orh...
So it's supposed to work this way:
I forgot who said what exactly but we suggested ways to put the pictures and...
"Why not put a picture of that special him and show it to him?"
"Hmm, why not purposely show but act as if you did it accidentally and say something like: Oh, you're not supposed to see this!"
For example, you can accidentally drop it on the ground when he happens to pass by and the thing will pop open, revealing his lovely face. And he'll be damn shock to see his picture in a heart-shaped keychain which belongs to you.
So you pounce on the keychain (note that you shouldn't pounce too quickly so that he can have a chance to pick it up before you do) and try to hide it from him. If he got it, you try to take but don't take it back. You must let him see it clearly and let him confirm that the guy in the picture is indeed him.
He'll be awkward and perhaps utter a long "huh..." So you should act innocent and say something along these lines: "No, I don't mean it to be that way. I.. You.. You are not supposed to see this!"
Now try to make your eyes tear a little (eyemo or poking your own eyes) and then look at him with super-痴情-I-love-you-but-don't-dare-to-love-you" look. You must make sure that he sees this! Then you will quickly turn away and run off in the another direction.
It would be good if your hair is soft because your soft hair will flip around as you run off. Don't run too fast okay. This will make sure that he can catch up with you. Even if the guy you like is very fit, you must also run slowly okay! And oh, I will let you decide if you want to leave the keychain with him or to snatch it from him.
The best thing to do is to leave it with him.
Why? Because he'll take it out from his pocket when he gets home at night. Then he'll reflect and recall about how nice you've been (well, if you're a bad girl then whatever you did above would be pretty useless), how supportive you've been, how sweet you've been. He'll then conclude that he is blind because he didn't notice such a nice girl who has all along stood around him waiting to be noticed.
The next day, he'll wait for you (below HDB flat or at the school entrance or whatever place la) and smile at you while you give him a blur-what-are-you-doing-here look.
Continue the story yourself.
.
.
.
.
.
Yujie, as I typed the above story, more ideas came out of my brain and muahahahahahaha.. Now it sounds so fluent and all. I think only girls will understand what I am saying above. Hoho!
People who haven't finish exams, 加油 okay!!
Me: Hey, what is this for?Yujie: For you to put the picture of the guy you like lor.
Me: Orh...
So it's supposed to work this way:
I forgot who said what exactly but we suggested ways to put the pictures and..."Why not put a picture of that special him and show it to him?"
"Hmm, why not purposely show but act as if you did it accidentally and say something like: Oh, you're not supposed to see this!"
For example, you can accidentally drop it on the ground when he happens to pass by and the thing will pop open, revealing his lovely face. And he'll be damn shock to see his picture in a heart-shaped keychain which belongs to you.
So you pounce on the keychain (note that you shouldn't pounce too quickly so that he can have a chance to pick it up before you do) and try to hide it from him. If he got it, you try to take but don't take it back. You must let him see it clearly and let him confirm that the guy in the picture is indeed him.
He'll be awkward and perhaps utter a long "huh..." So you should act innocent and say something along these lines: "No, I don't mean it to be that way. I.. You.. You are not supposed to see this!"
Now try to make your eyes tear a little (eyemo or poking your own eyes) and then look at him with super-痴情-I-love-you-but-don't-dare-to-love-you" look. You must make sure that he sees this! Then you will quickly turn away and run off in the another direction.
It would be good if your hair is soft because your soft hair will flip around as you run off. Don't run too fast okay. This will make sure that he can catch up with you. Even if the guy you like is very fit, you must also run slowly okay! And oh, I will let you decide if you want to leave the keychain with him or to snatch it from him.
The best thing to do is to leave it with him.
Why? Because he'll take it out from his pocket when he gets home at night. Then he'll reflect and recall about how nice you've been (well, if you're a bad girl then whatever you did above would be pretty useless), how supportive you've been, how sweet you've been. He'll then conclude that he is blind because he didn't notice such a nice girl who has all along stood around him waiting to be noticed.
The next day, he'll wait for you (below HDB flat or at the school entrance or whatever place la) and smile at you while you give him a blur-what-are-you-doing-here look.
Continue the story yourself.
.
.
.
.
.
Yujie, as I typed the above story, more ideas came out of my brain and muahahahahahaha.. Now it sounds so fluent and all. I think only girls will understand what I am saying above. Hoho!
People who haven't finish exams, 加油 okay!!
P/S: I did something good and bad yesterday. I feel so bad now.
7 Kommentare:
erm i dun dare to say. haa. nvm tt la.
eh..............
do i know?
do i know?
ha.
anw..
that plan of urs.. hmm.. can work only if the guy is not dense lor hor.. n his eyes dun paste stamps.. n his brains not overflowing books~ -_-z
if not,
it's quite a creative idea lah!
ahha...u really added many other things to spice it up! i was luffing like mad!
-yj
erm, hey bao chi xing xiang ahh.. hahaa.. aiyo i can imagine ur laughter.. tsk tsk.haha.. v drama ryte. :P
that's in tv life.
in real life the guy the guy will probably forget what happened before the takes another 10 more steps down the road.
sorry to burst your bubble.
haha dun worry la.. i dun hav bubble.. my bubbles already burst yrs ago.
and this post is supposed to be humorous.. u've read too much into it! haha. its jus a joke me and my fren came up with.
of cos in reality there wont be such a guy and there wont be such a silly girl.
aiyo... Ur story sounds so Qiong2 Yao2 n Korean drama combine.
Kommentar veröffentlichen