having an open book examination and being able to spot questions successfully!!
WOO-HOO!
I was practically copying out from the essay outline which I drew for my spotted topic of comparision between ancient and modern sports. The discussion I had with Lay Peng and Tiffany actually helped me to add more points to my outline! YES!!
I met Tiffany at 1pm and we went to PGP to meet Lay Peng, to discuss our ideas and queries and spotted examination questions. It feels so great! We discussed quite intensively, filled in gaps of knowledge (think I was the one who benefitted the most! :X) and had little breaks as well. I love discussions. They are brain-stimulating and well, it just simply feels great to be able to discuss stuff and learn about how other people view issues. But sadly, not everyone wants and is willing to discuss. Of course I know I can't force people to discuss questions with me but at least I hope they understand my rationale. Sigh.
Anyway, we stole Lay Peng's boyfriend's special M&M's. :)
Aren't the colours of these M&M's special?? I love the blue and the brown ones!

Tiffany, Lay Peng and Me! :)
I got to know Tiffany first from SW3216. Even though she's a year3 student, she's been very friendly, approachable and helpful. No offense but other year3 students either seem fierce or unapproachable or simply got that "Don't mess with me" or "I am a smart SW student" look. Yeah. She's nice~
I got to know Lay Peng during year1, semester1, from my South Asian group. She's straightforward, nice, helpful and not to mention, pretty as well! I can sense people drooling already. But anyway, I am glad that I met her again in this module!! She's brought quite a lot of fun and laughter to me.
If not for the two of them, HY2247 would seem shitty all the way from day 1 till the end, which is today. Thanks for taking this module with me (even though we didn't intentionally bidded for this module together) !
5 Kommentare:
my friend lizhen's yr3 SW also and she's v friendly hor! u know it hor! lol..don't generalise! haha
anyway yup, good you had a smooth paper! cont to jiayou!! yea!
haha.. yep lizhen's nice too la.. but generally, hmm, dunno why mayb bcos year 3s feels like 'topdog's? hahaha... :X
yea, thanks! :) last paper to go!!
jiayou! :) and tiffany was in SMP with me...different school tho, only noe her by sight. hah
REB
wad's SMP?
student exchange programme...the one that we just completed
reb
Kommentar veröffentlichen