Dienstag, April 11, 2006

Lazy to type so here are the pictures! :)

..Last Friday.. My darling SW girls.

..Yesterday..

Haribo macht Kinder froh! Danke~

Dear Ying Fong, me and Frau Edwerthart (sp?), my German 4 tutor.

Ahhhh.. she blinked!

Erm, I clipped my fringe because of unforeseen circumstances. Don't ask! :X

..Today..

Wise to have two boyfriends at a time. Gee.

Cute little "Ding", younger sister of Benjamin and Christopher.

Today Julia came to NUS! :)

Economics notes which look so stressful with Julia's scribblings all over.

She's having exams on Thursday. Wish her good luck~!!

I studied quite effectively today! Thanks for your company darling! :)

Oops, getting all mushy. Haa! Last night, I SUDDENLY felt that I miss my darling friends so much. Especially honey bunny Yujie. So much to say, so little time! Sigh. Exams go away quick!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

omg u took the pic while i was away. Sneaky! keke..anyway thanks thanks. you must jiayou too! Blog abt ur oral presentation hor!

Cindy hat gesagt…

ya of cos! such a big thing.. prepared for it for so long le.. hopefully my fren can help me take video.. haha..

erm, yep im sneaky. wanted to take u scribbling too but dun wanan disturb u mah.. see i so nice! :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

im ur honey bunny!oooh *blush* so happy *smiles widely*

-yj