Mittwoch, April 05, 2006

I can never love anything as much as I love german now.

Not even my dear Oskar or Tommy. :)

Today's German lesson was damn funny, entertaining. Though Herr Chan ALWAYS overshot, I always had fun in his lessons! *beams*

I simply love him!

Firstly, we talked about TV programmes that we watch. It all started with the question, "How many hours do you spend watching TV everyday?"

It happened that me, Joan and Siwei (and I think some other person) raised up our hands for the "two-hour" option.

So, Herr Chan asked, "Cindy, what shows do you watch?"

Cindy blushed.



"Da Chang Jin..."

Whole class burst out laughing.

He asked for a reason. So I said it is interesting and comments started to pop out from other classmates. For example, good food, touching story, etc. And the smartest answer from me: Alles. :)

He then commented that it was long ago telecasted in SCV and I replied that I only have SCV recently.

"So what do you watch in the other hour?"

"Errrrrr another drama."

"Wow. We have a Drama Queen here!"


Though my sentences got damn loads of grammer or whatever mistakes, the conversation itself was so nice.

Joan said she watches Hong Kong dramas and Siwei, Japanese Anime.

...


We then got into groups. I was in the same group as Ying Ying, Junwei (?) and Siwei.



Some game about television programmes. I am the eraser, by the way. Heh.

In the end, me and Ying Ying went furthest because Siwei made a small mistake in his answer. *Hoots*

ZDF is Zweites Deutsche Fernsehr (?)

But Siwei said Zweites Deutsche Funk!

Actually both me and Ying Ying were both stuck in the "two News Channels in Germany" question. And all of us landed at that spot at different times. We repeatedly heard the two answers for four times!

In the end, during discussion, we realised we had one of the channels wrong! Argh for the whole game, we thought we knew.

...

We proceeded to our next topic, "Koennen Tiere traeumen?" (can animals dream?)

The guys were saying that insects don't live for long so there's completely no point for them to have dreams. Hmmm...

Siwei also shared a super-duper-funny story with us which resulted in all of us to burst our laughing the the midst of group discussion. While he was in NS, his friend who was just biten by a mosquito realised that it didn't flew away. (Think the mosquito drank too much blood and felt drowsy just like how we feel drowsy when we just had a full meal) So, Siwei's friend actually squeezed the part of his hand which is still being biten by the mosquito and the poor mosquito who only wanted a meal died because it ''exploded".. Oh my gosh. That sounds horrible but all of us were like laughing like mad. Muahahahahahaa..


I saw Junwei's handwriting and asked, "What faculty are you from?"

Junwei: "Science"

Cindy: "Oh, your handwriting is very nice leh!!"

Siwei: "What has the faculty got to do with the handwriting? You mean Engineering students don't have nice handwriting?"

Cindy don't dare to say a word. (Actually what I want to comment is that perhaps guys doing Engineering has good hand writing because my elder brother's handwriting is very nice. Duh.)

Siwei immediately took Junwei's pencil and wrote some words on his worksheet.

He wrote: My handwriting people also say nice.

Anybody can understand why is his Engrish so powderful when his German is so tok-gong?

And yeah, I took the picture secretly. Haa!

After talking about why dolphins don't really sleep (they actually close one eye and rest one side of the brain only), we moved on to the topic of brain. Herr Chan then asked if we are more of a righty or lefty. Righty being erm, people who usually do things largely based on emotions and intuition while lefty is referring to people who do things based on logic and facts. (Something like that. I am not a good Introduction to Psychology student.)

I thought the FASS people would raise up their hands to indicate that they are righties. But, (geh?) I was one of the few (really few) people who raised up their hand. Basically I hate logic and I think I am too lazy to think logically. Not everything is based on logic la. I can't survive well with logic, I think. I am logical but I like to go with my feelings too. You can't neglect them you know? By the way, funny Siwei raised his hand. He's a righty as well! Engineering Faculty leh! Hmm, looks like I have a stereotype of Engineering students.

The last thing we did was to have a listening exercise. I was totally shagged by then because I woke up at 6am. Long day~ But German lesson helped to energize me! :D

P/S: Content may not be exactly correct because of tired-ness of the silly girl who had lessons till 8pm. :)

6 Kommentare:

Julia hat gesagt…

orh..take ppl's photo nv ask for permission and put up on web somemore!! orh hor!

keke.

Cindy hat gesagt…

ok la.. not completely secretly but it was obvious tt i was aiming at them. so they should noe la. they shd be smart enuff. haha.. if they dunno then too bad lor. and they shd be honoured okay. i let so many girls look at them. haha..

Anonym hat gesagt…

cindy koh...
haha...i watch da chang jin too...
cannot miss...so nice...haha...
alrite...
here's a post jus to show that i m reading...
:P

melisa

Cindy hat gesagt…

oh really?? thankyou!! :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

She always does that ... snap like a parparrazi and disappear lilke the invisible man opps lady! We got to confiscate her camera asap.

Cindy hat gesagt…

yeah, i think i am v gd at taking pics secretly! :)