Montag, April 17, 2006

Have a good journey and I shall see you again next semester!

My University friend cum German oral mate for two semesters cum German classmate who always chop seat for me is leaving for Germany tomorrow.Joan and me. (Yeah, I look bald.)

Let's see, I shall dedicate this entry to you, Joan.
I first met this girl in my German 1 tutorial class. We didn't really talk then. Then I remembered when I tried to chat with her along the AS1 walkway, she gave me a weird stare before talking to me.

Then I met this girl in German 3 class. We decided to be oral partners. I also don't understand why we chose to partner each other muahahahahahahaha.. But anyway, this girl was quite cooperative in arranging practice time with me. We scraped through our orals after a lot of practices in the Refreshment Area. We talked about a lot of different things in German. It was really really fun to jus randomly speak in German without having to think about grammer and sentence structure. Well, we tried to be correct of course! And we even made a fool out of ourselves by speaking lousy german infront of native Germans!! *bite nails*

This semester, we happened to be in the same class because she chose this class and I have no choice but to take this class. (Luckily my SW2101 class clashed with the normal German 4 class! After seeing such a happy me in school, a lot of people said so too.) I was very touched because this girl always chop seat for me. Every lesson, without fail.

Sometimes, when we discuss our Referat, we tend to have different views but the overall process of working out the Powerpoint and the script and the Thesenpapier was very fun and memorable indeed. I am thankful to have you do the Referat with me. :)

Well well, I sent a sms too early. Silly me. So I shall type some well wishes here instead.

祝你一路顺风 and I hope you'll enjoy your exchange and have loads of fun there! :D Eat all the Portofino, eat all the Spargels, eat all the Wurstchen! Sigh, I have to wait till 2010.


P/S: Take care and don't sleep too late. Eat more vegetables and oops, I'm sounding like a mother, but have you packed finished?!

5 Kommentare:

xxoos hat gesagt…

hahahahaha~

i think the weird stare was me trying to recall who you were... lol~

then hor, i think the one when we were speaking lousy german in front of the germans, i was more of a fool lor... "ich bin ok, du bist ok, wir sind ok~"

wahahaha~

don't worry, i'll post lots of pics of wursts and spargels and eis on my blog. i'll also use my photoshop skills and send some postcards back to you, e postcards though... lol~

Anonym hat gesagt…

u dun look bald lah!
reb

Cindy hat gesagt…

really? erm.. but like have v lil hair.. boo.. i love those erm, "blooming" hair.. got volume tt kind.haha.

reb, i v scared ahh.. my youth not even touched yet cos im worried about my SW2101! :'(

Anonym hat gesagt…

eh i hv even less hair! hahaha.tts y i permed last time(tho its back2being flat again)
i startd youth 2day 4 e 1st time...am pretty worried too,havnt been concentratg well. u try dividg yr time betw both mods?mayb jus focus abit more on 2101.
i most scared for my sci gem...sigh.
jiayou!
reb

Cindy hat gesagt…

i've focused too much on SW2101 liao.. such tt my youth only read half a chapter of the textbook only. boo.

anyway, im jumping from module to module now.. so its pretty alright but just that I dun have enuff time for all.

hey i tried to save my painting but cannot leh.. :( i get what u mean liao.