Freitag, April 14, 2006

Boo.

I don't know what I've been doing for the whole semester. No doubt I am doing the modules I like (except for PR2202 and HY2247), but I just can't finish my readings in normal school term and now I have to mug but don't feel like mugging because I am plain sian. And I can't stay sian because there're friends around who're sian-er than me and I need to cheer them on! So I shall just hang in there, read as much as possible. What a sucky week ahead.

On a lighter note, I met Chichang in the deserted Arts Canteen today. He is still so lame. He mentioned about my dear Tommy so I went on and digressed how much I love him and that I am still listening to his album nowadays even though it's been a year. The conversation was something like this...

Chichang: Yeah. I know.
Cindy: HOW YOU KNOW?
Chichang: Because I was there when you bought the CD in HMV.
Cindy: (!)

In any case, you're WRONG, Chichang! I bought my Tommy's album in Germany, Muenster, I think at either Karlstadt or Kaufhaus (forgot which one exactly). When I got back to Singapore, I tried to look for german albums and cannot even find one! So, that's why I'm getting Joan to help me buy Radio Tom. You bo shim people out there! :(

Ahhhhhh~!!!!
Yeah, I am a little happier now. Shall hit the books soon again! :)

2 Kommentare:

Julia hat gesagt…

but the 'do you have a calendar?' part was hilarious. lol. the way he said, 'ya, but looking at it isn't my priority.' haaa!

Cindy hat gesagt…

...

i have nth to say...