- Must have 上进心.
- Must be reasonable.
- Must not talk or laugh too much or too loudly.
- Must be appreciative of me and whatever I did for him.
- Must look appealing to me. (Sorry. Must be tall enough and has enough meat.)
- Must not nag at me (One excellent example will be asking me not to play mahjong)
- Must always be clean-shaven and must have short and neat hair. (Tom Albrecht as an exception, AUSNAHME~ :P)
- Must be very patient and understanding towards my blurness. And cannot tease me non-stop for that.
- Must be proud of me. (even if i am not pretty, i'm sure there is something good about me and must not criticize me infront of other people. Even if criticism is reasonable, he should be sensible enough to reason it out with me when there is nobody around us.)
I believe my list is never-ending so I shall end here. A few of the criteria are gathered from experience by friends. I know I am not perfect but this is just what I am trying to look for la. So girls, once you spot such a freak, tell me. I'll fly to him.
Today I have added point no.3. Can you recall scenes of guys laughing at girls? Or guys comparing girls' looks and brains? I have overheard all those horrible stuff and I know what the guys mean. Those guys deserve a kick in the ass. Some of them are not even of boyfriend material. Weird dress sense, laugh in a rowdy manner. You name it, the lousy guys have it. You are not even perfect can? So, don't criticise people! I have horrifying experiences before and therefore my strong belief in not attacking peoples' physical characteristics. Brainless freaks. 没教养,没评格.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen