Me, Julia and Sharon finally ate at Manhatten's Fish Market.
The food was not bad, especially the sinfully-buttery-oysters.
The food was not bad, especially the sinfully-buttery-oysters. Erm, are they oysters? Whatever la.
Before that, me and Julia went to Kinokuniya (which I happily misunderstood for Cineleisure because she keeps saying "Kino" and Kino is german means cinema.) Not funny i know. But I was wondering why I took a long time to process what she said. :X Signs of aging!!
Before that, me and Julia went to Kinokuniya (which I happily misunderstood for Cineleisure because she keeps saying "Kino" and Kino is german means cinema.) Not funny i know. But I was wondering why I took a long time to process what she said. :X Signs of aging!!
Saw this book.
Two handsome guys who're GAYS?! in the movie, Broke Back Mountain directed by Ang Lee. 
Luckily in real life, they are not gays. It would be so wasted can?
Disgusting week ahead. 大家加油!
3 Kommentare:
mussels! ha
and cindy arh cindy, me no know german remember? haa. ok now i know kino=cinema. haha..
OMG... it's mussels la. Mussels and oysters a lot of different leh.
i loveee manhatten's fish market! absolutely heavenly!
-yJ
Kommentar veröffentlichen