I hate people who preach and say mahjong is no good for me.
Basically, I hate people who preach and make it sound as if I am a bad person. I mean, your thoughts can be put across in a more polite manner. Treat it as I don't understand english or I am just some idiot can? I don't care. I just hate it.
I hate it when people deduce who I am from how I look. I may look totally happy but I may not be happy inside. I may look fierce at times but that doesn't mean that I'll eat you up. Stop deducing me. Rather than doing that, why not interact with me more and find out for yourself?? DON'T JUDGE! If you want to judge, don't even tell me because it'll only make me feel disgusted.
I hate people who don't appreciate my efforts. I hate people who just blame people without knowing the truth. I hate people to just anyhow scold me as they like without thinking of my good points. I shall cease to be a nice person, at least to some people.