(Not the official website but this is all I can find.)
This very bubbly Korean Drama is one of my favourites!! Makes me happy every weekend! I believe you'll like it too if you like those normal Korean dramas (because this is better!) The music is not too bad as well. The best part of this show is the spirit of 金三顺. Never give up! And well, for hungry girls, the male lead is not bad looking. heh heh.
Sam Soon and Mr Xuan. (He's nicknamed San Shi which I think stands for 30 and I don't really understand why because the amount of money he offered is not 30 leh.
This very bubbly Korean Drama is one of my favourites!! Makes me happy every weekend! I believe you'll like it too if you like those normal Korean dramas (because this is better!) The music is not too bad as well. The best part of this show is the spirit of 金三顺. Never give up! And well, for hungry girls, the male lead is not bad looking. heh heh.
Sam Soon and Mr Xuan. (He's nicknamed San Shi which I think stands for 30 and I don't really understand why because the amount of money he offered is not 30 leh.
I remember there was one scene whereby San Shi was forced by Sam Soon to take a picture with her. And, he's supposed to put his fist on his cheek. Damn cute!
P/S: Last episode on Channel 55 this saturday! :(

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen