Mittwoch, Februar 22, 2006

什么跟什么?


koh cindy --

[adjective]:

Pretentiously academian



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com



cindy koh --

[adjective]:

Like in nature to a banana peel



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


huh? 什么意思?

。。。

Something striked me last night but I forgot to post it up..

Can I have a poll? Simply leave a comment. (Seriously I think only Julia cares to do my polls. So prove me wrong if you love me.)

You're married to a nice, serious, young man. He offers to fetch you everyday from work and you are of course very glad. He wants to eat homecooked food. Would you..

(a) Say, "Cook yourself la! I not your maid okay!"

(b) Cook for him and even offer a massage for him.

(c) Just 打包 anything you can find in the nearest foodcourt.

(d) Wait for him to cook since you know that he'll give in to you anyway.

For me, think I'll cook if I am free (of course that'll depend a lot on my cooking skills in the future and the extent he can stand lousy cooking) and 打包 something if I am very tired from work. Perhaps I'll offer to cook for him in the weekends and of course provide him with some good massages at the end of the day to make him feel happier and to show that I don't take his car rides for granted. Afterall, he's tired from work too.

I think I gave a perfect answer. What about you? What do you think?

4 Kommentare:

Julia hat gesagt…

aiyo don't really have to care what that means, cos it's v random and they're just trying to be funny.

abt ur poll, YES I LOVE U! ha. dotz. i think if he loves u he'll eat whatever u cook, however lousy. ha. and still say it's tasty. anyway eh, i wldn't chose (A), but i'd wish for (D) but then i guess i'll just mostly cook. not that i cook well, but i guess cooking well comes fr experience..so i'll just have to cook more.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Cindy i love you! Haha! Well i'd probably do the same. If I have the energy to cook i will, if not i'll just buy back. Actually i like cooking, but I think my cooking may be bad enough to murder him ^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

I will like the idea of cooking for him. =)

I might not be able to cook a wonderful meal but I will go and learn, until I can prepare some of his favourite dishes.

Cindy hat gesagt…

yea two person said they love me! :D