Montag, Februar 27, 2006

Bits of today..

I was bathing just now when my brother came home. Yea. My second elder brother. I thought the sound of water running in the bathroom is quite loud.
He came in and asked my mum, "Ah girl 去补习阿?"
Erm, then who else is in the bathroom??! Okay never mind, I think it's pretty creepy.
...
Anyway, today I was observing this couple and I can't help but feel sweet for them! I don't always feel sweet for all couples because some of them are so damn gross. Most of them, if they happen to go Central Library, end up touching each other instead of touching their books. Aren't there other places to par tor? Of all places, you have to choose the Central Library which is supposed to be the haven of scholars, smart people and bookworm wannabes like me?
...
I just recalled something stupid I did around two semesters ago. Oh gosh. It's a horror to recall memories sometimes. *Push that memory behind*
...
As I find more and more resources for my 3216 essay, I got more and more hyper. Gosh, I think I am also trying to caught trouble because the more information you have, the more you'll feel like sharing and the greater the danger of going out of point.
...
I have S/U-ed PR2202. I hope by doing this, I can pay more attention on my major and German and of course, praying that I would score better!!
...
*rushes off to watch 谜情家族*

Keine Kommentare: