I recalled an email I received months ago.
It says when you want to concentrate in forgetting a certain thing, you have to pay attention to that thing and tell yourself not to pay any attention to it in order to forget it. But in fact, doesn't it makes it worse? All you get out from it is a deeper memory of that thing and the more you think about it, the more you'll miss it and yearn for it. I am trying hard to forget but can I forget?
4 Kommentare:
hmm.. i read somewhere.. tt to forget the thing u wan to forget.. u go n think about something else.. cuz when u tink abt the something else.. naturally.. the thing u want to forget will be pushed to the back of ya mind.. n becomes hidden in ya memory..
-swmate
yup seen it somewhere else b4 too. in a movie even, 阿飞正传 i think..testified true. haiz.
hmm.. the thing is, sometimes, when u see certain things tt link to the thing that u wanna forget, you can forget it easily.
humans are so troublesome. haha..
wad's 阿飞正传? sounds familiar but i dun really noe wad is it. hey i saw tedfox. firstly, recognise him fr his skinny frame and secondly, he's checking out ur blog. hahaha.. and i think chatting to you at the same time.. the font is blue. The font u use in msn is blue also ryte?
Kommentar veröffentlichen