PR2202 lecture with the Cosmetics lecturer is scary. For the first lecture last week, she logged into her IVLE account and entered into the class roster. Randomly, she picked one guy (who was sway enough) and pressed the link under his name. The guy's photo appeared clearly right in front of the screen and I gasped. No, that guy is not someone I know. But isn't it scary that she actually do it in front of all of us (600 people)?! And I think if it were to be me, I would be so damn malu because I look like a vampire in the photo I matriculated with. Well, she showed us proudly the photo and said his name loudly and asked if he's here. Like duh! Who would admit and say, "Hey Prof, I'm here! And huh, nice photo right?" Who would do that la. I was so shocked at her behavior.
And towards the end of the lecture, she rambled on and on with regards to networking. Ms Nair has told us that during SW2103. I am glad that she actually told us that because I think it's very useful for Social Workers. But our dear lecturer kept repeating and repeating, rephrasing her words again and again that I feel like throwing my slipper at her. I mean, if she's digressing during the lecture hour, I am sort of (disgustingly) okay with it. But she's digressing out of the lecture time and duh, people clearly want to evacuate from the lecture hall.
And today, she went into IVLE, class roster. Everyone sort of gasped or giggled. That sway guy was not picked on. Heng ah. Think I gave my good luck away because I did something stupid today again. Sway.
Tomorrow will be a better day~

This is oily and smelly arts canteen where I had lunch.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen