Freitag, Januar 06, 2006

4/4 girls gathering!



Lydia, Ida and Elaine were present. I had a great time chatting, gossiping and catching up. With chatty Lydia around, there's definitely no awkward moments. Look at her. Full of energy.

Lydia even suggested me to take up a job called 'event-planner' in STB(Singapore Tourism Board).







On the right is me and pretty Ida who's furthering her studies in Australia. She also brought chocolates for us. (Stupid Lydia didn't tell her that me and Elaine are going as well and thus, Ida brought lesser chocolates!)









P/S:One of the chocolates is called Wonky.Elaine promised me to buy for me. Let's see if she will.........











Here's me and Elaine who's forever childish but, according to Lydia, very independent. You might say she doesnt look childish but...












EVIDENCE-->






We got this young man to take a group photo for us. Thankyou for taking such a blur photo.

Nice meeting you girls up. Though I do not say "I miss you all" like Lydia, I really missed those days we had together in NHSS and all those memories. Hope we have more frequent gatherings in the future! PROMISE!

Anyway, I should be quite free on Chu3 (third day of Chinese New Year) so anybody can date me on that day okay! :D

P/S: I am starting to understand what Xinli said. It's the not 交情, i.e. how long friends have known each other, but the effort you spend to keep in contact and to meet up from time to time. Thus, my new year resolution or perhaps long-term resolution is to keep meeting up with friends. It feels great to know that you have friends around.

Keine Kommentare: