Dienstag, Dezember 13, 2005

Gong.

I kicked the stupid washing machine and half of my toenail cracked! I'm not worried for the nail polish. I'm worried about my little toe! My brothers and my mum had their toenails turned black before because they kicked something. Luckily there was no blood.

Had been yawning hard these few days because I had two new tuition kids who are brothers. Their house is a bungalow and the only bungalow I went to is my secondary school friend's house. The first day I was there, I pressed the 'open' button and the gate opened. I stupidly thought that the gate opened because I pressed 'open'. I walked in and realised that the inside of the bungalow was dark which seemed quite creepy. I turned back and the gate didn't close. I didn't know what to do. So I stupidly decided to push the gate back to the close position. I am so stupid la can.

So I walked in and explained that I came in without any notice because there was no respond when I pressed the bell and the gate opened because I pressed the 'open' button. One of the boys said, "We saw you from the camera and so we opened the gate. It's not because of the button..."

Imagine what they might say when they actually saw me pushing the gates to close.

*傻*

Keine Kommentare: