I attended my elder brother's housewarming party. In actual fact, I was in a rather bad mood because of the 'fading' relationship between me and my brother and well, because of his last minute invite. And that's why I had to push back Ellen's House Visit. Well, everyone has a life and I hope he understands that. I am sorry I gave a black face but I was not happy because of all the sway events in Dezember.
Anyway, I sort of lingered around his house doing nothing but eating all the time. And of course, oogling at guys. Out of all, I only thought one is good-looking but mum commented that guys there are too old for me. Duh. Of course I know. Oogling doesn't kill. :)
I saw two macho guys. With muscles. Lots of muscles. BUT i overheard what they said and I felt like puking and perhaps, pull them to the toilet and kill them with detergent if I have enough muscles. The very muscular (but terribly short) guy is a P.E teacher (sadly, my brother's colleague kept ka-jiao-ing my brother and wanted him to introduce a girl to him. And when they see a pretty girl, they started saying "Chio eh! This one chio!" in that very very kiam pa tone. I mean, you never see women before is it? Might as well go molest one la. If I were that girl (I know I'm not as pretty, so just an example), I would feel so 'molested' if he said I'm chio.
Then I noticed an icecube and some water on the floor. Obviously someone spilled that stupid dessert on the floor and had the guts to leave the mess there. That mess happened to be just beside the seat where Aizhen's grandma was sitting. I immediately lamented aloud that someone could actually be so brainless to leave that mess there. There are elderlies there. What do you mean by leaving the mess there? You want people to fall down? People whom my brother invited (majority teachers and friends, most of them tertiary educated), I thought they would be sensible, nice and perhaps, great people. But the little mess on the floor really upsets me. Nobody cared to pick that stupid icecube up. Nobody cared.
As I lamented aloud, I quickly picked it up with a rag and wipe up the mess. My mum never taught me to pick up a piece of icecube when it's on the floor. But I picked it up. What does this show? Some people (albeit being teachers and professionals) are idiots in life.
...
In this new year, I shall strive to improve myself and even if I'm a kuku I'll be a better one next year! I shall spend less, donate blood, do my placement, maintain relationships with friends, spend more time with mum, study hard, earn money and be a better person!
Dass ich lebe.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen