Mittwoch, Dezember 28, 2005

Darling Elayne's Early Birthday Celebration.

As sad as I could be, I can't pull a long face during the celebration. I hope Elayne felt loved. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

WHAT WE DID

At 4 plus, we met at the usual venue (Bukit Batok Macdonald's).






Firstly, we drew 'elayne'. The funny thing is, YF's blue marker ran out of ink and I had to use my permanent blue marker to outline it or else it'll look horrible. And amazingly, according to Xinli, it looks 3D. Wow.









This is YF who happens to be not artistic but trying hard to be artistic. Bahahahaha...











This is Xinli, trying to be creative.













Cute and adorable little figurines drawn by Xinli.







*worked hard and took pictures while working hard*



END RESULT

FRONT

The upper left corner is taken up by Xinli. She and her heart-printings.

The upper right corner is taken up by YF. She's supposed to draw figures of us.

And the bottom is done by me!! Romantic bubbles! :D





BACK

P/S:
See the two plasters? Elayne must have thought we were very creative. In actual fact, we forgot to bring glue and scissors. As clever students, we thought of plasters to stick everything into place! Smart! (Plasters provided by Xinli)

We realised that we used three languages to write 'Happy Birthday' so we decided to write our wishes in three languages too! YF was slow to react and had the honour of writing in german.
(Read what YF wrote!)

Xinli spelt Geburtstag wrongly and squeezed the 'T' in between 'S' and 'R'.








Nice eh? When creative goddess (me) is here, nothing will go wrong! We were so proud of my masterpiece that we started to take pictures with it.











For a moment I thought we look like prisoners.

(The only difference between us and prisoners is that we're smiling.)




Happy Birthday Elayne!

P/S: Felt better after going out and 'training my 6-pack'. Private joke. :)

Keine Kommentare: