Anyway, do you all remember the scene when the duck character was singing Karaoke? The song is Spice Girls' If You Wanna Be My Lover i think. They sang in it (oh my god) Hokkien. I guess the 配音 is done in Taiwan.The main thing is, the line with "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna..." is sang like this..
"Wo siu be, Wo siu be, Wo siu be..."
I was laughing like mad and people who know me very well will know how I react when I see cute stuff. Think I made a shame out of myself in the theater. :X
I was very touched at the part when Chicken Dad told Chicken Little. It showed that no matter who you are, how you look, how you behave, your parents still love you.. I don't know the exact line because mine was in Chinese but I try to translate?
"If I made you think that you have to work hard in order to be loved, I'm sorry."
One thing I couldn't accept is that Chicken Little likes the duck. Why don't they create a character called Chicken Chick or Chicken Girl? Never mind.
Here are some pictures I ka-po ed from my friend's blog..


By the way, Chicken Little's called 鸡丁 and the fox was called 狐狸精.And, according to Golden Village's Movie Guide, Chicken Little was supposed to be a girl. Why was there a change in sex?
2 Kommentare:
hey! i watched e english version cuz my friends tot chi wld be weird.. anw e chi version.. is luo zhi xiang pei ying for chicken little i tink..
i was tinking why e eng version chicken little's voice wasn't cuter.. anw.. i tink daddy chicken said sth lk: i'm sorry that u tink u have to earn my love for you.. ha.. same meaning la.. woo hoo~
I think the spice girls song is "wannabe". wah they so hot during... erm... i count 1st, during our p5 p6 days. u noe wad? I watched it on DVD even b4 it's screen in s'pore. so i was telling my kids the story a few weeks ago.
Kommentar veröffentlichen