Samstag, Dezember 17, 2005

8) Surfing interesting websites.
Before the holidays, I've been noting down stuff which I want to do a little research on. Thus, I'm here to present two websites.

Trilobites & The Red Violin



Trilobites is a term I came across when I was reading the damn fat Biology textbook and I didn't know what that term meant. So, I noted it down.



Here's how one Trilobite looks like.

About Red Violin, it's a movie I watched when my brother just applied for SCV, which was a few months ago. The movie was sort of draggy for me and worse still, I couldn't catch the storyline well because the story was presented in bits. The scenes literally jumped from one to another. And I only watched the Austria and the China part. I was attracted to this movie because I thought I heard the people speak German. And later, the scene jumped to China in the Cultural Revolution period (which I learned during JC) which is damn interesting and bloody. I thought it might be an interesting do some research on it.

A Review on Red Violin

9) Going to the gym with Yujie (tentative to change)
lazy bum.

Keine Kommentare: