Haiz.. dunno how many times have I complained about this.. But I'm going to complain again. I'm going to be excused because I'm growing older. Respect me.. : P
I thought I'm going to eat lunch alone again until my tutorial mate (whose friend could not make it for lunch) commented that she had no one to eat lunch with. As I feel sort of comfortable with her, I went ahead to have lunch with her. It was really a pleasant time to have a peaceful lunch with someone whom I feel comfortable to hang around with. Awkward pauses? Nevermind. At least she doesnt shoot me inappropriately.
Talking about being comfortable, I find myself very uncomfortable with a lot of people. And to think that my major requires me to be extroverted. I am extroverted before I come to University. Now I 封闭 myself because I don't really like the people around me?? And people can easily misinterpret your actions. Of course I don't feel like defending myself once I know that the friendship is not going to last anyway.
Really, I don't care. I don't care about eating cold and salty pasta salad in ulu kuku AS4.. Anyone is welcomed to look for me when you have no lunch-mates! :)
3 Kommentare:
but i thought weishang went to look for u? aiyo..*sayang sayang*
ermm... weishang came at 3plus.. no la..i saying in general.. so wad if you all can come? you all dun come everyday mah... haiz. nvm la. used to it liao. lonely~
oh oh oh happy be-lated birthday~!!! =D =D
sorry didn't check blogs on monday... =(
Kommentar veröffentlichen