Donnerstag, Oktober 27, 2005

My third German Oral..

Not bad la... at least better than last Semester.. I keep reminding myself not to be gan jiong.. phew! I did it! :D

Read my partner's blog about our oral and practise sessions. :)

The joint dialogue is about Reise.. Although we sort of misread the question, we had fun speaking about the topic.. For individual work, I got the "What are you supposed to or wanted to do when you were 16 years old?" question.. a topic which we went through before in tutorial.. My sentences were practically uttered out ONE-BY-ONE. But the overall performance should be not bad bah.. at least my German improved.. compared to last Semester.. Can't wait to go Germany again to show off my German.. geeee... Ok la.. I'm not German Goddess la.. mayb German Genie? :P

Oh, last week something funny happened. Sharon told me that Ningjia said that there is someone chasing me... My answer was "How come got people chase me I dunno one??" Well, my dear Ningjia, just because my msn nick sounds love-sick doesnt mean that I'm in love.. duh. It's a line from my favourite drama. Anyway, I'm not one who likes to keep relationships secretive bah.. it's meant to be good news to be spread around.. gee.. sounds so aunty but who cares? After 10 years, we'll all be aunties.


(sorry for imperfect english as it is sort of adapted from msn)

Kaffee und Kuchen mit Julia in Secret Recipe.. Wir aßen einen Schokoladekuchen und einen Käsekuchen.. Sie sind so-la-la.. aber es ist gut, dass wir treffen könnten.

It's amazing how I can fall in love with things so easily.. I love German so much!! Someone smack me!

Oh.. something funny to share!! MUST READ!!

There's some interesting stuff to be known about the German language..


Eat--> (Past Tense) Ate--> (auf Deutsch, in German) Aß--> Ass

Fat--> (auf Deutsch, in German) Dick

(i know very lame.. just laugh!)
.
.
.
.
.

On a different note, has anyone met someone whose smile made you think of him/her for the whole day.. and even the days after??

4 Kommentare:

Julia hat gesagt…

errr...errr.. *forced laughter*

Julia hat gesagt…

haa, okok, but yes, it was nice to meet up! ;) take care of ur health arhh..we'll meet up again in the hols. yea!

Julia hat gesagt…

i realise dang ou is a type of vegetable! haha. my favourite! goes v well with steamboat. hmm.

Cindy hat gesagt…

wad's dang ou ah? i know it's a kind of vege.. is it the fish ball noodle vege??

haha.. got to know it cos last time tt Jinzhi mama was crying and the Lao Ye said sth like "Da Bai Cai is also good".. so i sort of deduced that it's a kind of vege..