S. I. C. K. now..
The IMH visit was very enriching and I've learn quite a bit. The only bad thing is that I have to talk with a sorethroat and act as if it's okay.. smile to the 'clients' and was holding onto my throat when they left.. DAMN THROAT! get well soon la! My birthday coming leh.. dun bully me leh!
Anyway, i bought stuff today again! A white top which is only $8! prefect for my skirts! yeah~! Oh did I mention I bought a pink office wear top a few days ago.. wow, i do love myself.. erm.. shd control le la.. cos next few days gonna spend more.. :P
Damn you stupid throat!
2 Kommentare:
office wear? y are u getting office wear?
jus for fun. haha.. and mayb for attachment? i dunno. cos its rather cheap and its easy to pei4.. so buy lor! haa.
Kommentar veröffentlichen