I'm truly sorry if i scared all of you jus now. I knew I look like a ghost on the lose..
*fades away again*
。。。
Urgh. My energy level was like dwindling and dwindling.. I cannot stand it anymore!!! i must sleep earlier today! urgh!! pretty skin! Surprisingly for the first time, General Biology lecture was interesting. I cannot remember all the details but i UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Well.. had a lab session looking at flies.. very interesting cos the flies were not dead. They are anaesthetised (Not sure if i got the spelling correct. Well, I don't even bother to check.) That means 麻醉 I think. And oh well, they machiam fainted liddat la.. But I could clearly see them.. under the microscope.. THEY'RE WRIGGLING! who would'nt feel queasy after looking at their wrigglings? The first fly I looked at was quite okay. For the 2nd one and the 3rd one, the image was damn BIG and i got a shock la. (Only Jane can understand what I mean when I say this)
Well, we finally took some pictures with our (disposable) labcoats on.. without people around of course. Share the fotos when I get them! :D
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen