I forgot to mention this earlier.. Like wad Sharon said.. "When you have long hair, do make sure that you are not being a nuisance to other ppl.."
I hate girls who have long hair.. and flip them like mad. flip flip flip! i cut them off ah! Some just flip them even when they know there's ppl behind them.. i dunno for sure. but i got this phobia for dirty hair.. and when they are long, they seem dirty.. and when they flip it, worse.. I (sort of) run for my life.
So dun flip.. especially when your hair is already dry and oily. yucks.
To think that some foolish men like women with long hair. Some old women really look like monsters when they have long hair.
...
I ate BRATWURST today!!! *yummy yummy*
...
I din prepare anything for tutorial today.. so paiseh.
And urgh.. dun feel like studyin.. the mood is just not right.
1 Kommentar:
must study......but must have fun too! =)
Kommentar veröffentlichen