Freitag, März 18, 2005

Here's the translation~!

Say ' to me, what have you done?
Container out your heart and eye.
Say, what it is you widerfahr'n
that it accepted such extent?
Say ', what has you imagined?
So inspired of intoxication and rise up placed
yourself you to this battle.
Fallen at one night

What is the matter with you?
Which you carry in you that yourr
iot is not able to restrain.

Refrain:

But you know, we are one.
Because I feel your pulse impact near with me.
We are one, but I am afraid
that I him once lose ',
we are one, because I am familiarly
with each part of you.
We are one, but I beafraid ' it too verlier'n.

Regard ' you, your mirror image
is in such a way drawn from the life.
Mach ' from your shade light.
we are one, only you and I.

What is the matter with you?
Which you carry in you
that your riot is not able to restrain.

But you know, we are one.
Because I feel your pulse impact near with me.
We are one, but I be afraid ' it too verlier'n.

Delete ' the thought of disagreement.
You are not debt, why it doeswrong to you.
Errors disappear in the vortex the time.
I am ready.

But you know, we are one.
because I feel your pulse impact near with me.
We are one, but I am afraid
that I him once lose '.
We are one, because I am familiar
with everyone part of you.
We are one, but I be afraid ' it too verlier'n.

(verlieren shd means wearing off..)

wah.. i took such a long time to translate..haha.. anyway, no la.. i did it on some webby.. babblefish.. some lines might not make sense at all cos it's not translated by human.. heh.

BTW, the song is damn nice man~!!!

it's still playing like a music CD in my head.. cant stand it man!!!

just finished my stupid psycho test. it kinda sucks. but i already noe it'll suck so this time round.. i was quite kan de kai.. so i finished all the damn deadlines. leaving only the german vocab test next week..

i forgot wad i wanna say le.. stupid..

anyway, i still dunno wad i wanna be leh.. julia, wad do u wanna be huh? econs teacher?

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

i don't know. 我不排斥这个选择. but would like to work for a govt agency if possible. but it seems imposs cos they're looking for high-fliers. you know, it's not a matter of want, it a matter of what is available. think in the end i might just be an office worker in some obscure firm downtown. that scares me cos i'll be like the thousands who rushes to and fro Shenton Way and Raffles Place everyday. omg. -julia