Mittwoch, November 17, 2004

What disappeared last nite..

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says..
..the Bird base and the Frog base..(origami book..haha..)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch 1st?
Air.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ren Wo Au You~!!! (last nite)
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
1.00pm..
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
1.07pm..
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
fish tank..and me typing..
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
yesterday morning..went to the dAmN crowded lib to study and it made me puke..felt so sick to see so many ppl..really.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
IVLE..studies again..puke.
9. What are you wearing?
AJC tee-shirt and black shorts.. oh.. same as last nite! Tt means I have not bathed..wahahaha~
10. Did you dream last night?
no..
11. When did you last laugh?
last night laughing at how Yan Xing Shu ran..so funneh..he seems tired but he must act as if he’s not..hahahaha~!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
cross-stitch thingy..
13. Seen anything weird lately?
nope.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
quite ok.. makes me think more..
15. What is the last film you saw?
SpiderMan..
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what wld you buy 1st?
Buy a computer for myself.. a digicam.. an OSIM chair for my mum.. give a sum to charity.. save half of them up and go for a few mths tour in Europe wif my frends and go traveling wif my mum.. and go for beauty treatments wif mum~! Haha.. obvious tt i’ve been dreaming abt this for a very long time rite?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
if u dunno, tt means I dun wanna tell u.. USE ur BraIniEs la..
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Duno.. I’m not some one wif BIG dreams..
19. Do you like to dance?
I like mass dances..cos it’s so fun to dance together~! But ask me to dance those cool dances.. nay.. cannot..
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Mayb Christina? But.. I like Kaixin..not bcos of Ren Wo Au You but bcos I’ve been thinking of having this name quite a long time ago.. cos both of my brothers’ name starts wif ‘kai’.. and I was thinking why mum doesn’t start my name wif kai.. I even ALMOST changed my name.. but I realise my name is quite nice wad.. wad for change.. and somemore, kaixinà happy.. I wan my child to b a happy girl.. it’s really originated fr me..not fr tt show..
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I like Desmond..but I wld place more emphasis on Chinese names cos I’m a Chinese mah..
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Duno.. my mum says we’re always the first class citizens here.. so we shdnt really leave this place.. and somemore, over here, the onli natural hazard is lightning.. Den if I wanna go overseas den why not jus save money then go? RyTe~?

Keine Kommentare: