I dun wanna keep things in my mind when I go to sch.. so, I’ll jus say everything out now.. so that I can FaNg XiN go sch for exam.. Well.. me.. I dun like ppl who are last min workers.. anything last min fr my frend, I’ll be very DL wif them.. this morning, this jus happened to me.. Jialing asked me to bring a set of lecture notes to sch for her last nite.. I asked her whh set izt but she did not gimme and early reply. I slept at 12am so I perceive tt it’s a late reply. Anyway, in my msg, I said sth like.. “can u dun be so last min next time? I still have to dig for it. But she seemed very bek. She replied saying tt it’s ok.
Well.. the fact is tt I’m very frustrated wif her.. WHY? Firstly, this is not the first time she’s doing this.. she always ask us to bring lecture notes at the last min.. like a few days before exam.. CAN SHE NOT BE SO LAST MIN?? my character is liddat one lor. Den another IRRITATING factor is that she doesn’t bring her hp wif her.. den she expect us to say meeting time in the nite. And u noe sometimes, we might have changes in meetin place one mah.. but she insist in not bringing her hp and this created a lot of problems for us.. she has to find a public phone only when she really really cant find me. WHY DUN SHE BRING HER HP WHEN SHE GOT A HP? Hao ting yi dian shi cong ming la.. noe how to bring as lil things as poss. But nan ting yi dian is LAZY lor.
Phew..complain finish liao.. all these are typed to let out all the steam.. dun say tt I’m mean cos U KNOW THAT I’M MEAN.
1 Kommentar:
aiyo..cool down la..everyone works differently, u have to understand that. be patient la. u wouldn't like someone behaving in such a pek chek way towards u right? so spare a thought for jl too! -julia
Kommentar veröffentlichen