Dienstag, November 09, 2004

Ich liebe mein Deutsch Class..

Today is my last German tutorial and last German lecture!!!
DOUBLE heart BREAK..
Ms Christine Rothacher
said she’d going back to work in an office and we can see tt she actually likes teaching too..she said she might be going somewhere to teach..she and ihr Mann(husband) actually work under some European thingy..and I wonder..woah..can switch jobs each year one arh?? Well..i wish her all the best..she’s SO NICE!!! She made us cupcakes..and the chocolate icing is so NICE~!!!
Saw Sarah in the tutorial class too..so me and Aida ended up sitting wif her outside AS3 to wait for our last German lecture.
We talked abt religion, guys, NUS guys, and lotsa other stuff..had a lot of laughings..it’s so fun! Well, most of the time I was listening cos I dunno wad to say..haha..Ivan(tall Indian guy in my german class) joined us and talked a lil abt a guy’s view..we’re saying tt gers looks at pretty gers while guys look out for other guys wif nice builds..haha..
Me got 95% for my vocab test.
Tho got improvement, but not as good as Jialing.
Me BU FU QI :(
Then got 64% for my end sem exam. it's of average standard la.. but i'm still sianz abt it. BLEAHZ.
okay. i shall work harder and get more pimples.
German lecture was fun!!
We played a game. That is to bet if other ppl had the things we brought to sch..my grp chose warrantee card (fr geokwei) and foundation(Ashley)..and we got the highest points! But got no prizes one..BOO! Ryan(another funny and lame Indian guy) insisted tt we cheated..haha! :P
Then we sang two German songs..one of them is a cannon..and we were divided into 3 grps and sang the song..and after tt the song resonates in our heads..
HEH-HO~!.....
I really love my German class..they are so nice and our class seem a lil united in a certain sense. I heard Geokwei said tt some of the classes were very competitive. And I dun think I like tt. Our class is basically very fun..we made fun of each others’ pronunciation. I dunno if other ppl mind but I dun mind. Cos it’s very fun! They have made my German 1 experience very exciting and fulfilling and I hope we’ll end up in the same class and go for the immersion trip together. :D
How I wish..
the immersion trip is going to be next year at ard may or june..and
I CANT WAIT!!!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

ahaa..good that u have a nice lecturer and nice class! ahh..anyway u can still see ur tutorial mates arnd in sch la, can have lunch together and all that.. -julia