Samstag, November 27, 2004

Ich bin freit~!!

Muahahahahahahaha!!! My exams are finally OVER!!! and i'm very glad it ended with History cos i felt OK for the history paper..

Today's questions are..
  1. (Compulsory) The past 200 yrs have been a period in whh Western powers have played an unprecedented role in Asia. Much of this was due to the combined forces of the Industrial Revolution, Imperialism, and the Nation-state (Nationalism). Whh one of these three forces was the most impt in explaining Western influence in Asia since 1800.
  2. I din ans this qn..
  3. It is 1934 and you live in an Asian colonial state that is ctrlled by a European nation. You want your society to be independent and have three choices: 1) Co-operate with the European colonizers hoping they will grant independence; 2) join the local Communist Party; 3) Seek Japanese assistance.. Whh one do u choose and why?
  4. din ans this too..we are supposed to only ans two qns..

Heh heh.. very interesting ryte JULIA?? Haha.. for the first qn I chose Imperialism.. w/o it, the other two wld not happen at all. Heh.. then the next one, I chose ‘join the local communist party.. woah.. I tell u what. I feel so PATRIOTIC after I wrote the essay.. hahahahaha~! So funny.. but one stupid thing that I did was to left out the Russo-Jap War whh shows the rise of Jap whh will be evry relevant.. because I’m not sure of the year.. what if I write wrongly? The professors will laugh till their tummies burst man! But then I argues it out by saying tt the technology they copied were from the West anyway.. and it’s very risky cos if it’s not successful then we might be further oppressed.. I FEEL LIKE A NATIONALIST IN VIETNAM. Or rather, I feel like Ho Chi Minh.. haha.. it’s so fun writing the essays.. all my tots flowed out and I’m so proud of myself..

k..cant crap anymore.. gg to eat dinner wif my mummy and I’m off to shanghai next mon and I’ll prob not be bloggin.. so Julia u’ll miss me..haha! see u during our coffee break k.. sharifah! jiayou.. contd to study hard and jailing u too~! (even tho they dun look at my blog..) and grace.. get well soon~! And go see xmas lightings wif me~!!!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

ya..er ok, forget abt my qn in ur next blog entry. haha. yaaa!! why so interesting your qns? *jealous* ok well, who knows? maybe i wld have such qns later on in my other years. bleah. i'll miss you!! u have fun ok!! see the nice sights..ahh..love shanghai. -julia